kruemelmotte @ 2007-04-18T19: 51:00
It is Wednesday - I for Paul - and he in bad ... and I - hm pretty bad, so I could help him - has the bad but always wanted to make at home! furthermore I've ABDOMINAL PAIN!! (- did not even what the evening eating - well want to but eh remove bissl again MUCH TOO MUCH - commanding level has conspired against me is it normal to grow in a relationship
? morning last day of 13ner - well I hope it'll be fun to get up, after all, not otherwise normally on -! kidding but teachers are always happy despite the day tomorrow fürn A *** ISDT - DS fail u still PB - that's no class!
post scriptum "to humans just look in the eyes" ... you may know more than they tell you jeh ... !
0 comments:
Post a Comment