Chanukka-Markt
Today we have reached the fifteenth attempt to Chanukah market Jewish Museum. He was very small, but under a roof in the heat.
I wanted to buy the earrings, because I need silver earrings, and I wanted to to see them was a Jewish theme. But there was far too small selection of jewelry, and the ones that I liked, of course, were worth millions. Now think of such earrings with ibeya.
From the market I went with a small metal Dreidel, in the museum shop supplemented his book about the Golem legend. All the legends I I know, but there still uporotye illustrate a talented artist.
on the market (and the museum shop) sold a lot of wonderful things that I really want: a menorah, Hanukkah, mezuzah, a huge color anchovy (hamsot?) , small tablets with the commandments, piles of different models, mosaic, from which you can collect colored menorah and other lovely things.
Oh, and something I forgot to buy a children's plastic shofar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment