Friday, December 31, 2010

Qoutes For Relaxation

¡Felicidad! ¡Felicidad!

In the supermarket the cashiers are too busy and even a bit angry: You have in this New Year's days working with all our strength in order to produce the streams of buyers. Of course, these ladies are a bit confused: they would rather spend more time on the salads and for washing at home.

Before the shelves with alcohol beverages are full of people. Citizens with simple faces are more interested in vodka. Vodka is also available for Arab students, a preferred Goods. It is clear that the Prophet prohibited in the Holy Quran wine to drink. About vodka he has said nothing.

The intelligentsia, however trying desperately to decide for any wine. Some intelligent people have so obvious difficulties.

- we leave and take perhaps a bottle of wine from Georgia ... - A man says to his reluctant wife.
- Well, well, but I want a red wine! - Is answered by the impatient.
- Red ..? Hm .. I'm not sure but I think there is also red Georgian wine ...

I even bought a bottle of fine Bordeaux. LaVille PAVILION - not the fanciest French Wine, but the best that fits my current budget.

The previous year has been with soso-lala - politically and socially quite bad, personally, economically any better. Interestingly, this New Year season is the first, when I have work orders from my customers even in the first New Year's days. I think it is a very good sign.

So, dear friends, I wish you a happy 2011!



У супермаркеті касирки виглядають заклопотаними and even a little angry: in these days of Christmas they have to operate at full capacity to serve an endless stream of customers. Moreover, they drove to work all to work all the cash, and they both would like to dedicate the last days before the holiday cooking Olivier Herring under fur coat and run around the house with a vacuum cleaner.

Before refrigeration of alcoholic beverages crowd of buyers. People with too simple faces prefer vodka. It's clear: cheap vodka. In addition Well, it should be much less to prove themselves to standards. Vodka, as I noticed, like as many Arab students. Have nothing against: the holy Prophet Quran commanded not to drink wine and vodka that's about it said nothing ...

Kharkiv same intellectuals desperately trying to choose a wine.

- Maybe Let vozmem Georgian? - Says intelligent people look her companion.
- Georgian? .. - Designed and disbelief. - But I want belles wine!
- Krasny? So this is ... hruzynskye, Well, I think, red bыvayut too ... - Denies the very insecure people.


I also took it too red, the only French of Bordeaux. LAVILLE PAVILLON - not the most elegant French wine, but that currently meets my budget.

past year, seemed so-so.
in Public absolutely disgusting plan year. In personal and economic - a bit better, though here usurper government did everything to make it bad.
interesting that this new year season - generally the first in my life when these holidays, I order. I think it's a very good sign.

all a Happy New 2011!

and to raise настрою: вічно-прекрасні ABBA ... іспанською мовою. ;-)




No more champagne

The flare went off,
Only you, only I,
The celebration is over.
is the end of the festival And there UNGIS

dawn Where is that last
What we propose.

Happiness! Happiness! Providing
wish from now on
Peace, love where friendship reigns.
Happiness! Happiness! In requesting
hope to change
While discouragement dominate and succeed


And when I see the world to come. New
ash will finally emerge
wrong people who claim to be very well drag They seem
feet of clay and walk
Not knowing where to go.

Happiness! Happiness! Providing
wish from now on
Peace, love where friendship reigns
Happiness! Happiness!
In requesting change
hope to despair dominate While
And succeed.

I understand that dreams are unfaithful
the death nothing more than candy and paper.
is the past tense and in the years to come
Who can predict what the future holds
What we need to live.

Happiness! Happiness! Providing
wish from now on
Peace, love where friendship reigns
Happiness! Happiness!
In requesting change
hope to despair dominate While
And so successful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment