greet friends from Estonian Independence Day!
the occasion in this wonderful country to which we, Ukrainian, should line up, I suggest to see the Estonian feature film "The names in granite, which is a plot of War of Independence 1918-19 years.
film I showed my father. He really liked it. One naynezvychnishyh impressions - a work of art, where the soldiers - negative. For me and for people like me as it ever was - however, see this film in anyway unusual.
Так сильно в дитинстві ми звикли до радянського кінематографу та його heroes.
:-)
Download (636 Mb): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4DCMC13
can watch online (in whom the Internet channel allows): http://www.megavideo. com /? d = Q4DCMC13
language Estonian, Russian subtitles.
Because I have so far overall, not premium account, Megaupload pump allows only one person at a given time. So if the movie is not Rolling, just a little wait and try again later.
for the film have compiled
Enjoy the show! Cyclical
0 comments:
Post a Comment