Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Submerged Yellow Flowers

Pilatus und andere

seen today Film Pilate and Others (based on Master and Margarita ). Once upon a time in the journal Cinema Park I read a review on this movie. Its author was tearing his hair and horrified mockery of MA, and I read a description of how Judas brings to Yeshua on pay phone and get right out his thirty pieces of silver, agreed with the author and also tearing my hair out. Recently, I remembered the existence of this film and decided to watch it for laughs.

And you know, what a surprise: this is the best thing I've seen based on Master and Margarita . That is, not just the best shit from a pile of shit and a really good movie. Very cool Wajda that managed to convey the spirit of Bulgakov's surrealist, though he worked only with ershalaimskimi heads. None of the other directors did not, although They worked with a novel. most ingenious discovery, I think the idea of making Nisa undercover agent of the Secret Service (which is concurrently also the drummer in a rock band).

film is a movie in the Russian dubbing: they are reading straight from the book. However, when there are no phrases from the book, it turns stremnovato ...

I think the film would have been even better if the soundtrack instead of church music would be a little more contemporary music.

And yes, then that's thought: I have something I do not remember that in the movie Bortko Romans greeted each other by the Roman salute. Political correctness, I guess.

See, what a cool hat. Misir such necessary, I believe. This Caiaphas, if that.



0 comments:

Post a Comment