Tuesday, March 27, 2007

195 Bayliner Discovery Wanted

kruemelmotte @ 2007-03-27T19: 01:00

so I would like to thank all times in a form with my destiny that I met by chance at that time in frank net (my sweet Cryptic Wintermoon)! not only because you are very dear to me today as my homework but have made almost solely because you're the best friend I can imagine! it was just calling back already with you and talk einfachmal. you're probably the only person in the world where I would tell you everything, be it relational, school stress, or simply live it. you probably know more about me than what I know of a lot longer! that possible to engender a simple chat talk such a good strong friendship bond is probably the best could happen to us. and even if we have never seen real and I do not know if the distance is 600km curse or blessing, I know that I never use want to lose contacted! someday we will meet and it is certain that we will be able to also prevent any - only the question of when! I wanted to get rid einfachmal that you are my life and in the moments where I completely on the ground have always been evident and I knew that the sun will rise again for!
just THANK YOU and a fairly fixed * cuddle * - I love you so much doll!

postscript: someone does not love to love him!
- Because I love you Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment