Sunday, March 25, 2007

Nikon Prostaff Laser 550 Review

kruemelmotte @ 2007-03-25T16: 16:00

issa away again - my Paulie ... although this one probably spent half of the "imbettrumliegen" - -
was a very nice we no not even with the best employment ^ ^ auĂźnahmsweise sleep with and cuddle and sometimes just lying there. My own mixed together bolongnese (or how the writing itself) has fallen displayed - all all * hihi * are cuddly bunnies carnivore XD!

I now pauls old mobile. is a little paint off but not so bad - I'm still pretty s LIGHT BLUE paint UNSD make me back somehow still ne beautiful sunflower on it. as long as I do that "must"? This thing has ne * cam * happy if the quality ones is also a bit limited - better than nothing. more functional and subtleties that has things all times - even when my beautiful blue flashing light is gone - only funny I did not want it and then learn to love each one handy ...
but is not love let go?

tomorrow now so PB exam - in the 6 / 7 hours: (- I love it too ne szunde less sleep because I need to zero and in addition to me an hour of sleep today is missing - well is nunmal Sun set-although it somewhere is also balderdash!

do so now well on ... sigh

post scriptum: I am a miserable masseur .. * I'm sorry gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanz doll! *


0 comments:

Post a Comment