Friday, March 23, 2007

Trek 2.1 Wsd Vs Specialized Dolce Elite

kruemelmotte @ 2007-03-23T15: 28:00

how to hang a task my bioklausur note? OO son mist ey-weiöl the only I've misunderstood - mist mist mist! yes ne 2 - is not the end - not even annoyed by the SC but do I still grumble * *

but who cares! Today erstma buying shoes to get better mood hehe - I can not even go boots are still in the world. then we Paulie comes over to me:) and at the sa are wr almost the whole day alone XD. furthermore I have a compliment or direct from inderes get paul:
he could finally wake up when I was with him through the night without once - because he you "ready" even though I was XD hehe but rather had the fitness effort and that twice .. XD matter - yes I know the sarah .. 'm just SO!


another 1.5 weeks and then school Easter holidays:)
but first I must still learn Latin and PB --- and read the "flagman Thiel" - which does not do anything for school?

that would be - I am so we almost never on!

post scriptum: Xanthioxidase - oderso!

0 comments:

Post a Comment