Monday, January 31, 2011

Best Prosumer Camecorder

about weekend

[info] trollblumen complains that passive bliksofanatochki were rarely write zhezheshechke. So, I write:

On Saturday we went to a concert Jochen. Pay an entrance fee. Dosideli before. Stunk of cigarettes. I poured dress wine. Went to the first song, because the club was sold out of hells, and we all had nothing to be seen from our sofa. Took a free catalog of alternative Art in 2007 and the enclosed CD with some music. Tried to go to the USSR (where DJs Steve), but they wanted an entrance much as four euros, so we ate pizza on Myuntsshtrasse and went home to watch Santa Barbara .

In this connection the question arises: what is your favorite character in Santa Barbara? We have - definitely Mason . Firstly, it is a terrific actor, similar in talent with Michael Madsen. Secondly, Mason always enigmatic and mocking. For example:

Santana (Peter): I recommend the hotel to the natural colors and materials ...
Mason: Oh, yes, Peter loves all natural!

Cruz: Are you threatening me? Why?
Mason: I'll know Exactly a week!

more we like first CeeCee - he has a great vampire face. It is a pity that he then replaced with monstrosities.

mistress on the note: great part of the fun on Sat is a mockery of stupid clothing heroes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment