I am here still decided to write about Postica Misir. Yesterday (in my case this time interval is still called "today") I fell out of time (very, very) and forgot about the great feast.
On this occasion, suggest to admire on photo Misir, which now stands at my desktop, because Eustace said to have the same photo on the desktop for half a year - sucks.
Well you realize Misir sitting on a phallic symbol and looks sad, but at the same time a challenge.
* * *
Today we discussed political Eustace and social issues and came to the conclusion that I have tomorrow to make a few extra steps and vote in elections to the student parliament. This is, in fact, because today I read the program Die Linke (Left Party) and found it very adequate. Therefore, Eustace called me to take a cue from him and all the same vote. If you have not guessed, Eustace himself voted for the party of gays.
0 comments:
Post a Comment