Rot-Licht-Mädchen / red-light worker
The whores on the Sumska Street in Kharkiv have it bad.
you stand by the hour in freezing cold wind, waiting for a suitor. But times are now bad for business. For their business too.
- You've lost a glove! - A goat called in very light clothing for today's weather.
the glove was on it.
- Hey you! Wiping your glasses on! - Was a young and still pretty Whore me of funny. ^
Not that I was used to it that someone on the street makes me funny. I crossed the street and walked toward the girls. I was suddenly interesting, why they cry at midnight, an unknown person. But in the vicinity seemed like the whore of all the communication to have lost. One of them, the elderly, who already looked like a 40-year-old looked at me very angry.
I asked the prostitutes, how they are doing in this cold and how well is the business.
- Soso lala. - Was the answer. The same girl appeared from the immediate neighborhood suddenly silent.
I wished them a successful night and was walking on.
"What a horrible job," I thought. "Not enough to be in winter dressed lightly to be on the road, there are also other disadvantages: Occupational diseases, inadequate client, and of course, no social assistance if the freeze in the kidneys or uterus attachments And their wages are not as high. because they make more than half of her pimp.
***
Пізно увечері на центральній вулиці Kharkov prostitutes neperelyvky: cold and uniforms apparently not responding. Standing in the cold waiting for a long time customer. Most of the negotiations with the owners cars, suspended near the girls, ends nothing. Strange, right?
- Hey Ty! - Cried to me a young goat on the opposite side of the street. - Raise glove!
I have nothing to lose, so go away.
- Points Wipe! - The girls had fun on. And a quieter: "Here's fool [inaudible]."
"Ah, the potential client to me they obviously do not see "- I thought.
Not that I'm used to being the object of chaff, and even on an empty street outside at-half past eleven at night. So I crossed the street and came to girls.
One of the girls was brought together by a distinguished woman potaskanoyu "forty +. She was silent and looked at me somewhat ill.
pryyaznishymy were younger, але зблизу чомусь втратили бажання розмовляти. Я спитав дівчат , як йде сьогодні бізнес. "Так собі, нічого" – була відповідь.
"Та я й бачу, що так собі... неактивно work! "
The girl just turned away: just one machine stopped and older went to negotiations.
girls I wished successful work nights. I thank.
"What horrible job, yet!" - I thought shpatsyruyuchy away.
Moreover, long standing in the cold as is any Koliina worker on the railroad, so there is still almost naked. Plus, occupational diseases. Plus, inadequate in its weight and aggressive customers. And earnings are not that too high, despite the fact that more half should be given to a pimp. Well, by itself, if it is a kidney or ovaries vidmorozyt, no social assistance. This is a very cruel world.
Yet менш, є охочі займатися й таким бізнесом.
0 comments:
Post a Comment