happened today the amazing thing: I bought a dress. Ya dress.
Between the fifth class and today I had exactly one dress that I wore only once. True, I had some skirts, but not in the past six years (or seven). However, the skirt - it naiglupeyshee invention of mankind, can not understand how people wear them.
So, dress. It is blue, one-hundred-percent-polyester. Show I can not, because it does not find his photo in entornetah. Eustace said that to me it goes (yes, and I most like) , but I would have never bought if it were not sell-off of 70%.
I in him look like a heifer.
Plateau problem: it can not go the synagogue, because he has short sleeves and neckline. Now I want another dress, but with long sleeves and closed. Like Isabelle Adjani in my favorite movie Possession (it there a whole collection of blue dresses) .
I did it here, incidentally, recently revisited it. I absolutely forbidden to watch films about Berlin half the picture because I was busy figuring out there that Google street, look at them in GuglStritVyu and compare the old with the new metro.
0 comments:
Post a Comment