adaptation of Singer's Enemies: A Love Story , about guy who was married simultaneously to three calf. History is good, but in my opinion, Singer is still wrong writer for ekranizirovaniya. We must again begin to read his novels.
was thinking here, to see whether Yentl . This story just fine, but the movies for some reason Barbra Streisand (it is a freak!!!) . Now I'm still open knowledge that this is a musical. Well, why do from here is the dramatic story of a musical? This genre is generally should destroy AGNEM, I think.
I have read a compilation of three stories - Jentl , Kurzer Freitag , Blut - all very impressive, I recommend. the Russian language, I see Only the first two in the collection Short Friday and Other Stories or online . By the way, there in the lib.ru is very suitable collection Passion .
Now I read Eine Kindheit in Warschau (in Russian is composed of roughly the same story collection Dad's home court ) . This is my favorite a series of stories about his childhood Singer of the Warsaw Ghetto and his father, Rabbi (more on this topic is a collection Ein Bräutigam und zwei Bräute ) . These are great stories like would niachom, but at the same time fascinating. Although it is likely that this is fascinating only because I am interested in jewish stuff.
Incidentally, during our last visit to the USSR, I, reaching the desired condition, and embracing a badger, three hours rasprashivala Mitya, in any synagogue I had better go if I goysha. Mitya advised I actually gold synagogue on Oranienburger Strasse. It is egalitarian, both men and women sit together and even a female rabbi, the site writes, "if On the other you, but you're just curious, we'll be glad to see you crazy. " Only need to register in advance to facilitate screening (screening at the Jewish Museum in airport, in the synagogues, perhaps, too) . Service twice a week - on Friday night and Saturday morning. This is a problem: on Friday I work and I can not choose, в какую субботу я готова встать в ужасную рань.
* * *
В фильме Die Totale Therapie есть сцена, где мисир говорит: "Gib's doch zu, du hast auch eine kleine Schwäche für den wilden Mann".
В принципе, эта сцена и так funny enough, but if you also read the story Singer to wild cows ...
Baruch-David und ich gingen zügig voran. Dabei erzählte er mir seltsame Geschichten. Sein Vater, sagte er, sei einmal zu Fuß von Warschau nach Skierniewice gelaufen, und unterwegs habe er einen wilden Mann gesehen. Ich wollte unbedingt wissen, wie der wilde Mann ausgesehen hatte, Baruch and David described it in detail: he was large, with hair that reached to the floor, and a horn in the middle of the forehead, and instead of skin he had shed. For breakfast, the creature is a child would eat her alive. Terrified, I asked: "And if we fall on a wild man?"
"No buts. Near Warsaw, there are no wild men. "
"No buts. Near Warsaw, there are no wild men. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment